Solutions Director (Sitecore, Umbraco, Episerver, Kentico) London
I am currently recruiting for a global Digital agency for a Sitecore Solutions Director to be based in their London office. The successful Sitecore Solutions Director will get to work on some very exciting accounts for some of the world's leading brands. The opportunity will see you working alongside some extremely talented and driven individuals, in a growth environment where everyone is encouraged to be the best they can be.
The Sitecore Solutions Director will be responsible for:
- Needs gathering, analysing and understanding/documenting business needs.
- Managing the operational, technical and platform specific areas of a project.
- Working in collaboration with the delivery, technical and creative teams.
- Ensuring needs are captured, organized and prioritized into a backlog of product requirements.
- To accurately translate needs into detailed specifications (for both the client and production teams).
- To work across a range of projects for SMEs through to huge global brands.
- Using your digital industry experience/knowledge to assist our clients gain success through a solution led, omnichannel approach to their product development
- Create innovative solutions that make best use of core platforms (Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico, and bespoke .NET CMS)
- Providing ongoing help and guidance on sales opportunities, including attendance at client-facing meetings and presentations.
- Follow on-trend developments in the digital marketing space and actively promote our capabilities as an expert in omnichannel customer engagement/technology
- Contribute to the production of content for our website and other relevant publications
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key decision makers/influencers/experts within our technology partner network
- Analysing business processes within the company; recommending projects to improve the effectiveness of these processes.
The successful Sitecore Solutions Director will have:
- Experience of working as a trusted advisor to businesses of varying size.
- Demonstrable knowledge of business domains such as web application development, mobile, eCommerce, enterprise web content management, systems integration, CRM
- Strong analytical and product management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with executives, managers, partners, suppliers etc
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the capacity of project manager, business analyst, architect or similar senior consulting role within the Digital space.
- Experience of working on a digital project with a value exceeding £100,000.
- Experience of working as a senior member of a project team consisting of 8+ people
- An understanding of how key trends in the digital marketing industry impact their area of specialism.
- Drive to stay up to date with developments
- Proven business analysis skills
- Project management experience, preferably in a consulting field, with clear understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies and when and how to apply them
- Able to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Proven technical writing/diagram skills (Axure, Omnigraffle, Visio, Gliffy or similar)
- Microsoft Excel (Expert level)
- Microsoft Project and/or Merlin Project
- Confluence, JIRA and JIRA Agile (or similar)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Microsoft stack application development, database/system design
- Design and implementation of CMS, eCommerce and customer engagement platforms (Sitecore, EpiServer, Kentico and Umbraco)