Woodrow Mercer Embedded is searching for a key individual to lead service and application activities. This is a complex position, where the role holder will take responsibility for the effective running of the department. This role is a hybrid of assisting sales and customer services with technical support as well as engineering and production with hands-on support for the test and commission of new systems.
To be considered for this role you will need the following experience:
- HNC or BTEC Higher certificate in electronic or general engineering required
- minimum of 3 to 5 years customer-facing, equipment service related experience performing the essential duties or equivalent responsibility
- Mechanical and electrical/electronic expertise
- Previous service manager or field engineer experience, planning and coordinating installation and repair of scientific equipment
- Provide on-site troubleshooting support on a company built and OEM equipment
- Plan maintenance visits and service repair
- Carry out on-site installation, commissioning, and training
- Take charge of parts supply, safety procedures, and schedule service repair
- Assist the engineering department with product development and prototype work
- Work with production department on fault finding and commissioning duties
- Global and UK travel is required
- Full driving license
If you meet the requirements of the role and would like further details please apply by clicking on the link and providing an up to date copy of your CV.