Global company is seeking a Service Improvement Manager.
Making the switch to This Global company could prove to be the best move you have ever made! As one of the Sundays Times ‘Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work For, this company is an industry leading brand, that combines fantastic people, amazing service, innovative products and state of the art technology to deliver an incredible customer experience.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Building, Investigating, and monitoring dashboards
- Deal with problems issues that arise, escalate if needs be
- Analyst and surveying of reoccurring issues
The successful candidate will need to:
- Experienced dealing with Metrics and KPI’s
- Excellent communication skills to deal with Stakeholders and customers
- Analysis of recuring issues
- Highly organised
- Effective use of Dashboards
- Business minded ensuring the most effective solutions with minim impact to the business
- Can effectively communicate with stakeholders and project managers when required
In return, you can look forward to the exciting prospect of joining an increasingly successful and expanding business that has revolutionized the industry and continues to define its outlook for the future.
We are growing at a rapid rate, which means you can look forward to a secure and rewarding future with great development opportunities in an increasingly successful and expanding company.
actively promotes its Dignity at Work Policy.