What we are looking for
We are looking for a Senior Practice Manager based in Slough. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in all areas of the practice with a specific focus on the management of our bookkeeping and VAT services, including workflow management.
Package & Benefits on offer:
- £45,000 to £55,000
- Potential profit share
- Free car parking
- Award winning healthcare
The Company we are recruiting for:
Is a fast-growing accountancy firm who provide tax, accounting, bookkeeping and payroll services to the individual and small business market.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead a team of bookkeepers to ensure regular monthly bookkeeping and VAT compliance
- Responsible for team development including hiring of new team members, development and mentoring of the existing team incorporating new practices to aid efficiency and profitability.
- Aid the personal tax manager, accounts and corporation tax manager
- Assist with new client acquisition, business management and client relationships
What skills and experience you will need:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA
- 5 years practice experience at management level
- Hunger for a rewarding, challenging role with high degree of autonomy
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of VAT
- Experience managing a team
- Knowledge and experience in PAYE, CIS, Corporation Tax, Income Tax, Residency etc
- Proficiency with online accountancy packages (Quickbooks, Xero, Sage, CCH, Tax Calc
- Confident and engaging personality with the ability to cultivate client relationships
What to do next:
If this role is of interest, please apply now and upload a recent version of your CV. Interviews will take place w/c 9th March 2020.