Senior Test Engineer
My client is looking for a talented test engineer to join the team and take ownership of the test function. They are a successful start up going through a large recruitment drive to grow the tech team and is therefore why they need a dedicated test engineer. This role has 3 core aspects - ownership/test management, growing the automation framework and doing manual testing as needed.
Key functions of the role:
- Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions
- The QA engineer role plays an important part in the company's product development process. You will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
- You will be required to monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- As a fintech start-up, security and stability is as critical as performance, so working with security data is also part of this role. They have a state-of-the-art infrastructure-as-code setup which you will be interacting with and contributing to.
- Hands-on and up-to-date automation skills, with an ability to spot what and when to test
- Experience to create and review documentation (Test Plans, Release Notes, Test Scripts, and Defect Reports etc.)
- Strong ability to learn and pick up new technologies
- Skills to proactively assess testing standards in accordance with regulated guidelines
- Ability to work alone / be self-directed / Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and high attention to details
This role offers an incredible benefits package and comes with shares offering a fantastic team and environment to work with and grow with the organisation's success.