RF Senior System Engineer - Permenent - Swindon - Salary DOE
A Swindon based electronics telecommunications business is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing team.
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- Excellent knowledge of RF/ microwave and systems
- Systems architecture development
- Honours degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of commercial experience in a Systems Engineering role in the telecoms industry.
- Solid understanding of customer requirements, commercial background and standards requirements
- Defining requirements and specifications, creating supporting high-quality documentation
- Including detailed design specifications
- Performing RF system analysis to support the creation of module specifications.
- Please apply here if this would be of interest to you or email nupton @ woodrowmercer.com