Senior Staffing Specialist, Management Consulting - London - Woodrow Mercer
Woodrow Mercer are delighted to have partnered with a top ranked, global management consultancy based in London who require a Senior Staffing Specialist to join the Staffing Lead on a permanent basis.
Working in a very small team, partnering across all business units you will support the UK and a German office's staffing needs.
- Ensuring all billable consultants are utilised on the right projects for their skills and career aspirations as well as for the client's project needs.
- Manage internal conversations with senior stakeholders around their staffing needs, understanding upcoming and immediate projects, advising on availability of consultants.
- Lead on new-joiner interviews to understand key skills, interests and development areas, as well as post project interviews to gather feedback from partners and consultants.
- Highly credible
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Exceptionally organised, able to prioritise
- Highly proficient user of Excel and Microsoft programmes
- Able to present management information in a clear way
This role would suit an experienced (3-5 years) HR or Mobility/Talent Management/Staffing or Resource Management professional who wants to leave the corporate environment behind but remain at a world class company, in a diverse, collaborative and forward-thinking business.
In return you will be offered an outstanding salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits, career progression and a chance to join a global name business that put it's people first.
For more information, please speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer.