I am currently recruiting for a React Native Developer in Birmingham city centre to assist my client in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
What's in it for you?
- Salary paying up to £65k DOE
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays) - and an extra day around Christmas time for last-minute shopping!
- Working from home 2 days a week (if desired)
- Private Healthcare scheme with cover for mental health and pre-existing conditions which can be extended to family members
How you will contribute:
- Understand how all elements of system software ecosystem works together and develop approaches that fit the overall strategy
- Develop a robust CI pipeline automating builds, test automation, and pre-release distribution of apps to key stakeholders
- Work with the team to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
The ideal skills for this role are:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms and work closely with the design team
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
If this is something that interests you please apply below or call Kieran Gardiner on 0121 265 4445.