Do you like variety - exciting clients and optional work from home and therefore can be based anywhere within the UK? Do you like the challenge of building automation frameworks from scratch or evolving and improving what's already in place? If so, then it's likely that this role is going to excite you!
This is an opportunity that will see you working for a huge multibillion organisation providing development in test services for their amazing client lists which consists of some of the most famous brands in the world. As such there will be lots of opportunities to work from home but you should also be excited by the prospect of working in awesome new organisations which may require travel, (covered by the company of course). In this scenario the client will always try to keep you as close to home as possible as they have the sheer volume of projects to enable that but maybe you fancy working somewhere further away to see new places - if so that option is open to you also.
So, what do you need to be considered for this awesome opportunity?
- They are looking for developers in test/SDET's, so not just automation testers.
- You should have experience of either building automation frameworks from scratching or evolving ones already in place.
- There is no limit to the tools you can bring to the table that they will likely be able to find use for but 2 core tools that are always looked fondly upon are Selenium WebDriver and Appium
- There are both lead and senior roles available. Any experience of leading projects and mentoring others would come into use accordingly here.
- Experience with developing API's and Continuous integration systems will certainly make your profile shine out against others.
Get this far in the advert? Then you should probably apply to find out more or why not give me a call for a confidential chat by calling me on my direct dial which is 01217268248.