Woodrow Mercer is now seeking a sales professional with a proven track record in eLearning software sales and who is looking for an incredible opportunity to progress their career. This unique role will join an existing team to manage key accounts and drive new business revenues. Successful candidates will possess a minimum of three years of eLearning sales experience.
- To manage relationships with key accounts and renew existing contracts.
- To identify mutually beneficial growth and new business opportunities with established client accounts.
- Telephone and field sales focused, meeting with clients and prospects when appropriate.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations to clients and prospects.
- Build relationships with channel partners as appropriate.
- Attend appropriate networking events, exhibitions etc.
- Keep accurate revenue and sales pipeline forecasts and relationship development activity.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Be able to talk confidently and knowledgeably about the use and application of different learning technologies, solutions and devices.
- Minimum of three years within an eLearning software sales position.
- Experience selling e-learning solutions and/or services and preferably, in a consultative manner.
- Preferably, experience selling SaaS (software as a service) and licensing product sales.
- Consistent achievement of personal sales targets.
- Excellent customer services skills & values and ability to network at all levels.
- Have excellent client facing, presentational and telephone skills.
- Demonstrates a passion for Learning and Development and an understanding of how eLearning can meet the needs of clients to improve organisational effectiveness.
- Have a strong understanding and genuine interest in the latest eLearning trends and technologies.
- A proactive 'self-starter' approach towards business, and able to work on own initiative.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage time well.
- The ability to develop relationships quickly and to nurture relationships.