Senior Resource Coordinator - Management Consulting - Woodrow Mercer - London
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of a top ranked, award winning global management consultancy based in London, who are recruiting for a senior resource coordinator to join their small but talented resource management team.
In this role you will support the consulting business staffing consultants to projects or associates where appropriate.
Your responsibilities will be split into two parts, which include:
- Govern all staffing activity across the firm
- Build relationships with Partners, Directors and other senior managers
- Collate data and MI and report findings
- Review and Manage Resource Coordinator workload
- Liaise with resource manager to understand current people needs and project pipeline
- Organise weekly staffing calls with relevant business units
- Process improvement
- Maintaining relationships with associates
- Collate feedback on associates from business and associates to business in return
- Screening candidates in line with client requirements
- Coordinate interviews or calls with associates
This role would suit a candidate with strong experience in staffing/resource management/resource deployment, contract recruitment, or high-volume internal resourcing ideally in a professional services or management consultancy firm, although any relevant experience in the above regardless of sector is welcomed.
To be successful in the role:
- Strong experience in a staffing/resource management/resource deployment department or possibly contract or high-volume permanent recruitment in a RPO/Managed vendor/outsourcing
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at one time
- Credibility and able to communicate at all levels (written and verbal)
- Able to improve processes
- Able to manage a team member
- Adaptability, flexible and creative
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
In return you'll be joining a growing consultancy firm with an excellent reputation for how they treat their staff along with personal development, an excellent salary, benefits and bonus.
For more information please speak to Bobbie Shorter at Woodrow Mercer on 0121 265 4445