I am currently recruiting for a talented and passionate individual to fulfil the role of a Senior QA Engineer for my awesome client whose offices are based in Birmingham city centre. You should be passionate about the work you do and pride yourself in first class web experiences and have experience in testing high traffic, responsive web sites. This role will be WFH 5 days per week during the pandemic and then bwyond the pandemic will continue to be 3 - 4 days wfh.
Experience required and core responsibilities of the role:
- Exposure to at least one core OOP language. Preference for C# / .NET CORE
- Cloud technologies, preferably Azure
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of testing practices & principles e.g. TDD, BDD, ATDD, performance, security
- Have experience of microservices architectures would be highly beneficial although not essential
- Experience in implementing processes that enable teams to achieve Continuous Deployment and release with confidence
- Automated test tools e.g. Selenium, Specflow, BDDify, ReSharper, NUnit, NCrunch
- Git, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- JMeterTesting and development of cloud-native solutions
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Have worked in a strong agile environment
This is both a rewarding and challenging role offering an excellent opportunity for a high calibre candidate to excel at and add real value to a very awesome and renown organisation. Apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.