Senior QA Engineer
Why work for us?
Our client knows there is a lot of opportunity out there for testers, so they have mastered being able to obtain the best talent, but also make sure they keep it! They do this by ensuring you are always progressing technically, both within your career and financially. Working with the most modern technologies and being part of tool selection and projects direction enabling you to not only enhance your current skills, but constantly learn new ones as well. This is probably why they have won endless awards and have now been voted the best tech company to work for in the whole of the UK!
With tech at the heart of what they do, and their rapid growth, they are now one of the largest web pages in the world, so you can be sure that they will take your career to the next level, creating engineers who are known to be a cut above the rest in the market!
What will you be doing?
- You will be a main point of contact in regards to Quality Assurance within your team
- Working within and implementing an agile environment
- Building and implementing automated tests
- Creating and driving the testing strategy
- Help with technical designs
- Working heavily with Test Automation and Java
- Working within a BDD/ATDD model with Gherkin
- Testing RESTful web services
- Away from automation testing you will be involved with non-functional testing including Performance and Security
- Working with cloud-based technologies
- Tutoring junior engineers
What you can expect from us?
- £55,000- 70,0000 (depending on experience)
- 5% bonus
- Flexi cash of £5,000
- Award winning career progression plans
- The opportunity to work on an array of projects and broaden your skill set
- Life insurance and medical care
- And loads more!
- 5+ years' experience of Test Automation using Java
- Experience of working as a senior within a testing team, including taking on duties such as tutoring junior engineers
- Strong experience of Junit, JSON, BDD/ATDD
- Able to work from a London based office