Fancy a new payroll opportunity in a fast paced environment?
This role is Payroll & Benefits Advisor / Manager. Based in East York working for a well-known organisation. Salary wise they are offering £25,000 - £30,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Processing our payroll and benefits proposition, including ensuring an efficient, compliant and fit for purpose payroll solution.
- Overseeing smooth running of starter / leaver / PDR / pay award / bonus etc processes and procedures etc
- Knowledge of pay related legislation to ensure company compliance e.g. National Minimum Wage etc.
- Implementation of the annual pay award with and through the administration team.
- Ownership of the payroll processes and relationships with the 3rd party provider.
- Appropriate set up and accurate maintenance of the HR system and any processes (imports, timesheets, additions / deductions etc) to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- The initiation of any necessary payroll audits to measure the service standards and compliance levels.
- The initiation of any action plans to enhance or address the service standards and compliance levels following any audits.
- Tax Queries - Managing P11d's, P46 (Cars) & PSA
- Produce payroll reports, costing and journals, perform checks, resolve anomalies and take necessary action to ensure accuracy of the payroll and any returns.
- Responsible for implementation, processing and communication of our company benefits (pension, life assurance, private medical cover, etc)
- Organise & manage collections and returns of company vehicles
- Monitoring & controlling the maintenance and repair of vehicles in the fleet.
The above profile is not an exhaustive list of the activities that the post holder may be required to undertake.
Do you have knowledge of?
- Pay Legislation (NMW)
- Benefit Legislation (absence, tax, maternity etc)
- Process Mapping / Process Improvement
- System Management / Maintenance
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.
If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry, just send me what you have and we'll go from there.