I'm looking for a Senior .Net Developer to help set up a new office in London backed by a US firm, you will be working on cutting edge financial apps for the ecommerce industry, please read below for more information.
You will need strong knowledge of web tech like REST, SOAP, OAuth etc as many of your projects will involve coordination with other vendors. Because of this, web services (or similar technologies) are built to process and pass information between various partner servers.
You will be very much the go to person helping the project move forward so knowledge of principles like Agile (Scrum, XP) and SOLID/DRY will help.
- C#, ASP.NET (4.0 or higher), LINQ, Entity Framework
- Object Oriented concepts, design principles and design patterns, CQRS, domain driven design (applying them to real world software development.)
- Strong SQL Server 2012 or higher experience. Ability to write/debug through complex SQL scripts.
- Inversion of Control (IOC)/Dependency Injection (DI) Concepts and the use of IOC containers.
- Experience with high-volume applications
- Unit testing to achieve code coverage through the use of Mocking Frameworks.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and shift priorities seamlessly as well as communicate and manage priorities of others
Payment system experience, PCI security and banking experience
For instant consideration just send me a quick email letting me know you're interested and we can take it from there! Dlloyd[at]woodrowmercer[dot]com