Are you worried about your day at work before you've even had chance to log on?
Here's an opportunity to lose your worries and add a little gold dust to your CV.
This isn't going to be a walk in the park but you will be rewarded generously.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, this is a perfect opportunity to take the next step up and progress in your career.
They are a multi-award winning business and they work across the UK and internationally. you will be looking after the management accounts for 8 different offices, business partnering and building relationships with the Director's of each office.
What a typical day would look like:
- Preparation of the Bi-monthly Management Accounts for all UK offices
- Review, investigate and comment on variances against budget
- Fixed assets and depreciation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bi-monthly group reporting pack
- Project profitability reporting
- Secured earnings and pipeline reporting
- Sector reporting
- Monthly reporting
- VAT return preparation
- Internal office review visits across UK sites
- Any ad-hoc reporting requirements
What we are looking for:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified or about to qualify
- Experience of management accounting processes (e.g. reporting, budgeting, forecasting)
- Experience of preparing management accounts
DON'T WASTE ANY TIME AND APPLY NOW!