Are you an experienced Legal Cashier looking for a new challenge?
An established law firm based in Leeds City Centre are currently seeking a Senior Legal Cashier to join their growing team. Salary Offering £24,000 - £27,000.
Take a look at some of the day-to-day duties:
- Ensuring adherence to SRA Accounts Rules and International jurisdiction equivalent at all times
- Supporting International business transactions
- Providing support and guidance to junior members of the team
- Completion and review of bank reconciliations on both office and client accounts, with additional work required to produce monthly reconciliation files
- TT/CHAPs, BACS & Faster payments via electronic banking
- Processing client and office account payments, including Foreign, Expert and Counsel's suppliers
- Processing client and office account receipts
- Buying currency and processing Foreign payments via electronic banking
- Providing system generated and manual interest calculations on request
- Placing client money on and off deposit and dealing with treasury deals when required
So, if you think you're up for the challenge, this could be the opportunity you've been keeping an eye open for.