I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity for my client based in Nottingham for several senior to lead software engineers as part of continued growth to support their very successful business
Core responsibilities and experience required for the role:
- Strong commercial experience of core Java
- Experience with JUnit (framework for testing Java based applications) is a must
- Solid understanding of database programming concepts in PL/SQL and very good SQL tuning skills.
- Be responsible for the successful execution of key technology projects including support and maintenance releases, minor functional releases and major products.
- Leads and manages the day-to-day activities of their team including supporting career development of team which includes objective setting and performance management
- Be a confidant Collaborator with other technical staff to research, evaluate, develop, test and implement new and/or currently unused functional and technical solutions to enhance the value of business systems
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable and secure code based on Agile user stories
- You will get to work with a 1st class multi-functional technical tam using best agile practices, whilst developing enterprise level software
- Create trust and credibility with partners, working closely with them to resolve issues, and proactively identify improvements that will increase reliability, optimize processes, and balance risk/reward.
- Experience of or an interest in learning cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Proven grasp of software development lifecycle best-practices, agile methods, and conventions, including Source Code Management, Continuous Integration, and Dependency Management
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual that’s wants to progress their career whilst working with a first-class team for one of Nottingham’s finest technology companies. Apply ASAP should you be interested.