Leading Global Law firm is seeking a Senior IT Program Manager. This organisation is founded on an exceptional breadth of practice. They have over 40 offices worldwide and a well-placed presence within worlds major financial and commercial markets.
The Senior IT Program Manager - Information Technology and Security will oversee a set of projects of different sizes of scope, cost and time. The role will be accountable for all projects under their purview and will assure projects meet the business objectives and requirements of stakeholders, are delivered on time and on budget and meet or exceed expectations for quality and ease of adoption.
The Senior IT Program Manager - Practice Group and Legal Technology are responsible for managing a team of 5 IT project managers, overseeing a sub-set of the IT portfolio of projects, specific to projects directly applicable to our lawyers and practice group areas. This person will also act as a project manager when needed.
- 8+ years of mid-senior level IT Experience preferably in a large law firm or professional services firm.
- 6+ years of overseeing and leading teams in the successful delivery of technology and security projects.
- Expertise in both Waterfall and Agile project lifecycles and tools.
- In-depth understanding of change management principles.
- Ability to influence others outside of reporting lines.
- Known for effective leadership and strong team building and coaching skills. Able to adapt management style based on the team member.
- Experienced in managing and working with teams in different countries and with different cultures.
- Ability to hold themselves and their direct reports accountable for their work.
- Must have solid experience from a global company workings