I am working with a major publisher in Birmingham to grow out their front end capabilities.
My client is in search of a pure front end specialist, who is able to improve the performance and appearance of a site by cutting exceptional CSS and HTML code. I need someone who can look at an existing piece of software, dissect it and make improvements that the existing team hasn't been able to identify - a real subject matter expert.
In this role you will be vital to the process of designing and developing a client facing web front-end application to allow users to view data and reports. This is an excellent opportunity to shape and develop this newly created role to progress your own career in a successful organisation.
The core tech stack is Node and React. You'll be working in an agile, DevOps environment which uses containers, CI/CD pipelines, hooks, and all the other cool stuff you'd expect!
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively within a team
- Design and develop front-end application from scratch
- Work closely with the business to help specify and deliver future developments
- Investigate BAU operational queries
- Develop workflow automation processes
- Technical Writing
- Analytical Thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter who is happy to work independently
- Competitive Salary
- Good Benefits Package
- Remote work split after lockdown