My client, based in prime location, city centre Birmingham is looking for a talented developer experienced in both C#, (primaray) and VB.NET secondary (although commercial experience not essential for the latter).
The role will initially be focussed on a migration project, with a view to transitioning to support on the newly developed cloud-based platform as all legacy systems are phased out.
Experience required and responsibilities:
- Understand complex code logic and deliver effective solutions
- Be proactive and inquisitive, with a clear aptitude for problem solving
- Articulate technical issues clearly to individuals with various levels of technical understanding
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Commercial experience with C#. VB.NEt is an advantage but not essential
- Able to troubleshoot queries with the Data Migration software. (SQL Server, Entity Framework and C#.NET)
- Providing technical guidance to the support team to distinguish software issues from data issues
- Contributing to documentation, procedures and technical stories through the company Wiki page
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming principles
This role is urgent so please apply ASAP should you be interested.