Woodrow Mercer are working with an NHS organisation in the West Midlands to source an interim Senior Contracts Manager for their CHC, S117 and PHB service on a 3 month contract inside IR35.
Your portfolio responsibilities;
- Work collabratively with colleagues across the organisaion to ensure contracts reflect strategic and commissionning intentions.
- Contract negotiation and annual contract production.
- Develop effective relationships with service providers.
- Monitor delivery of national and local performance and quality targets.
- Ensure clinical governance, evidence of effectiveness and 'best value' is taken fully into account through KPIs and other reporting.
- Lead on the development of new contracts and CQUIN's.
- Delivery value for money in the contractual arrangements.
Your main duties;
- Proactively contract performance management to ensure contracted services remain within budget, achieve required activity levels and deliver quality focused and outcome based services.
- Liaison with CCG colleagues to transform commissioned services ensuring activities are delivered in the most appropriate setting by the most appropriate provider, delivering desired outcomes, offering value for money and providing on-going quality improvements.
- Undertake rigorous financial monitoring and control of all commissioned activities, identifying appropriate strategies for monitoring financial performance of commissioned services and ensuring best value for money
- Negotiate on behalf of the CCG's on all commercial aspects of contractual arrangements within the defined governance arrangements to successful achieve positive contractual, performance and financial outcomes.
- Adopt a leading role in working with other specialists to effectively manage the procurement of new services and service models to include: the appropriate use of option appraisal tools and methodologies, the development of service specifications, and the tender review, selection and appointment process.
Why Woodrow Mercer?
* Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
* You will be represented by consultant's who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
* Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
* Free CHC events/Training
* Flexible contracts with 1 week notice periods
If you would like more information or you would like to apply for this role please contact Liam Molesworth on 0121 265 4445 or send an email with an up to date CV