I am currently recruiting for a senior C# developer for my client based in prime location Birmingham city centre. The role is currently fully remote due to the pandemic but does offer flexible working options beyond for a healthy work life balance. This company has gone from strength to strength throughout the current market conditions and has continued to expand and grown making this an excellent opportunity for anybody looking for job security accompanied by being able to work with the latest tech and an awesome team!
Responsibilities of the role and experience required:
- The role requires an experienced Developer with at least 5 years’ experience who is delivery focused and takes personal accountability for the quality for all deliverables.
- Be able to collaborate on topics with stakeholders with different levels of technical understanding.
- Enjoy guiding and mentoring junior developers when required
- Significant experience using current versions of C# and .Net
- Demonstrable understanding of object-oriented design
- Knowledge of Typescript, Knockout and JQuery (pref. within a 'Single Page Application' architecture) is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Entity Framework
- Consumption of REST based services using AJAX
- Demonstrable understanding of test driven design, especially unit testing in a .NET environment
- Identify performance bottlenecks and propose solutions
- BDD – Behaviour Driven Design experience using Specflow and Gherkin would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of writing automated UI tests using Selenium
- Working within an Agile /Scrum Environment
- Familiarity with Jenkins or similar CI integration tools
- Experience with Kafka
For more information please apply ASAP so that I may contact you to discuss further.