Do you sit at work worrying about whether you'll make it home to see the kids before bed? Or make it to your favorite gym class?
Why not work for a company that boasts flexible working to suit you?
As Senior Accounts Assistant, you will be working closely alongside the Financial Controller and will be responsible for supporting the finance function by managing an all-round finance role.
A typical day looks like:
- Accounts Receivable / Credit control, calculating and issuing sales invoices and or credit notes, posting of cash receipts, reconciling accounts. chasing debt, escalating problems both internally and to the legal process
- Accounts Payable - process supplier invoices across a number of companies, run check/authorisation system to ensure accuracy, produce remittances and pay suppliers, reconcile accounts
- Post cash to bank accounts and reconcile banks on a daily basis across a number of companies
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Take accounts to trial balance
- Produces info for monthly MI, annual accounts
- Process and control VAT, PAYE, NIC, CIS
- Paying, posting and reconciling expense claims
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
If you would like to hear more, give me a call on 0113 457 9990, or alternatively send a copy of your cv