Do you sit at work worrying about whether you'll be on time to pick up the kids? Or if you'll make it to your favourite gym class?
If so then this could be ideal for you as my client is all about flexible working.
This is a newly created Senior Accounts Assistant role for my client based in Holbeck, Leeds. Salary wise they are offering £20,000 - £25,000.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your role will be vital in supporting the finance team.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Uploading all invoices on to the system, ensuring that approval has been acquired for all invoices.
- Reconciliation of all supplier invoices.
- Reconciliation of all company credit cards.
- Raising Customer Invoices and dealing any queries.
- Directors mileage.
- Pleo Expenses system cost allocations.
- Bank account reconciliations.
- Daily Cash allocation.
- Chasing Customers for overdue invoices.
- Ad-hoc information consolidation
Is this you:
- Good eye for detail
- A willingness to help out
- A proactive mindset
- Previous experience of working with Xero would be beneficial
- 20 days holiday, plus 3 days for over Xmas period as the office is closed.
- Company pension 3% employer contributions.
- Death in Service x 3 times salary.
- Free food - breakfast and lunches.
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.