Senior Account Manager
If you know about Sitecore and want to be responsible for anything from working with quirky medium sized companies to some of the largest names in the UK. Being a part of the full project life cycle from managing expectations, to dealing with stakeholders, to selling in to existing accounts with the benefit of uncapped commission whilst working for an award winning/leading agency this could be the role for you.
What does an Account Manager in this team do?
- Work with a number of accounts in close detail, acting as their point of contact
- Maintain an outstanding relationship with clients from onboarding, through the delivery of their project and on going after care/sales
- Sell new and extra services in to existing accounts to enhance their Sitecore offering
- Work closely with your technical internal team to understand and be a part of the whole project life cycle
- Create sales materials including presentations
- Getting involved in difficult situations to manage expectations
- Working closely with the Sitecore product
- Knowledge of Sitecore
- Experience of managing multiple accounts at one time
- Experience of working in a digital environment
- Experience of selling in to existing accounts