Senior Account Director
I'm currently recruiting for a Senior Account Director on behalf of an award-winning full-service agency. They are growing massively as an organisation working with high-end clients to help achieve business objectives. They specialise within VR, AR, and Robotics alongside mixed reality.
As the Senior Account Director, you will take the lead in overseeing multiple client accounts and manage the team to ensure the best results. As a strategic thinker, you will deliver effective digital strategies and focus on growing the existing accounts as well as landing new business.
What will your day look like as a Senior Account Director?
- Ensure regular client communication to drive new business and proactively share your thinking with the Client Director.
- Work closely with functions across each key area and take responsibility for the preparation of appropriate client responses
- Manage fully your accounts requirements for formal annual or quarterly reviews
- Establish a proactive approach to all aspects of client services and business development
What skills will you require to be a successful candidate?
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience as an Account Director, or already working as a Senior Account Director
- Solid experience in B2B or B2C sales
- Strong understanding of client brand guidelines and keeping abreast of relevant developments
- Excellent presentations skills, both oral and written, to clients and colleagues at all levels
- Experience of working within a digital agency ideally working with VR or AR or AI
If you feel that you match the following requirements or you wish to find out more about the role on offer, please apply below or alternatively call Libby Evans on - 01212654445.