Senior 3D Artist
I am currently recruiting for an experienced 3D Artist to produce images for learning games and interactives. They will be joining a rapidly growing company who are producing cutting edge online learning.
Key responsibilities of the 3D Senior Artist:
- Create effective and innovative bespoke 3D environments, cinematic camera animations and stills for a variety of clients
- Create lighting and materials for environments used within interactive content/character animation
- Work on all aspects of the production from prototyping to 3D modeling, lighting, PBR materials, texturing/UVs, and camera animation
- Understand and adhere to the project art direction
- Work on different pipelines, workflow, and iteration of those pipelines
The skillset required of the 3D Senior Artist:
- 3+ years' experience in the industry within a production environment
- Proven and demonstrable experience in 3D Modelling, texturing and PBR materials
- Proficient in either Vray, Arnold or Modo native renderer
- Proficient in substance painter
- An eye for image composition, light moods, style, composition and framing of shots
If you feel that you match the following requirements please apply below or alternatively call Libby Evans on 01212654445.