Interested in entering the exciting world of Trading? If you're a budding or even a seasoned SDET then here is your chance....
We're working with a small consulting firm who operate exclusively in London - they're hiring for a Technical Tester, with strong development experience to help lead some of their test automation initiatives. The company have already written a significant testing framework which is used across multiple client sites. They now need someone who can pick this up and enhance it depending on customer requirements. Here a bit more about what they job looks like.
* C# -2 years practical experience
* Excellent SQL
* Comfortable with Git, Visual Studio
* ISTQB foundation or above
* Knowledge of financial/energy trading
* Implementation of Specflow step definition/bindings
* Familiarity with cloud-based solutions
* Experience developing or extending test automation framework
* Experience of setting up (not merely using) Continuous Integration and/or Deployment pipelines
* Providing QA review on changes to front/middle/back components of complex trading systems
* Write Test Scenarios and Test Criteria
* Research, practise and promote testing "best practice"
* Test execution
* Understand complex business requirements and develop appropriate tests
* Working with other SDETs to Extend/Enhance an existing test automation framework
We'll give you a full breakdown of what life at this company will be like and how you could fit in. There's also a aspiration bonus scheme in place, just one of the many reasons why this is a great company to join