As part of an exciting SAP s/4 Hana central finance transformation project we are looking for a general ledger superuser responsible for the successful deployment general ledger processes into 14 European countries.
Your main duties consist of the following:
- Logging incidents and service requests from customers received via telephone, email and Perform fit GAP of central finance template to local country requirements
- Map local CoA to Group CoA
- Gather and enrich local GL master data
- Assist design local ledger CoA in line with template nomenclature
- Create data source documentation for interfaced legacy feeds
- Create Cost centre hierarchy to fit to local market
- Create UAT test scripts for GL processes and perform UAT of template and local processes
- Create work instructions for GL processes
- Assist with training and creation of training materials
- Run conceptual sessions to introduce SAP process concepts
- Verify template level 4 process flows inline with the 'actual' process run in local markets.
- Assist in the cutover and load of data
- Perform on-site hypercare support
- Establish user groups
- Strong finance background (5+ years) and understanding of finance processes and their impact on financial statements
- Part/Qualified/QBE Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- 5+ years working in an SAP environment
- At least one SAP project lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal skills
- International experience
- EU passport with openness to travel up to 50% of the time
Please apply now with a recent version of your CV for immediate consideration. Interviews w/c 21st October.