Are you a lover of Excel?
If you're forward thinking and have knowledge with using & learning ERP systems, this could be a great next step in your career.
Partnering with the IT & Finance teams, you will play an integral part of the Sales Order Management process. You will deliver quick wins and substantial long-term improvements by assisting in the automation of processes.
Add some gold dust to your CV with these duties:
- Managing the accounts receivable inbox - Around 40% of orders are received by email, and these are assessed and allocated to members of the AR team for fast and accurate processing.
- Improving automation - In the last two months the business has moved c20% of orders to excel uploads to improve speed and accuracy of order entry, but this is just the start and the business will continue to drive process improvements.
- Pricing and new product release - Two technical areas of the business will be undergoing a process review and you will have the opportunity to provide insight and suggestions about how we can continually improve our service.
Is this you?
- Excel Skills (vlookups, Sumif's, Countif's) - Essential
- Experienced with Outlook - Essential
- You have experience in a sales or finance environment
- You are organised and methodical and you maintain composure during periods of high work volume.
- You have excellent attention to detail and spot process risks before they escalate.
- £22,000 - £25,000
- Generous pension scheme, life assurance and healthcare provision
- A development programme tailored to your personal style (continuing professional development modules, technical training, web-based learning, development hour, 1 to 1 training and coaching, etc).
- Free on-site parking, a heavily discounted staff canteen and a convenient location next to the M62.
- Castleford Based.
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.