AAT Training, Frequent Pay Reviews and Benefit Schemes..
What more could you ask for?
If you're working in Accounts Receivable and looking for your next challenge? This might be just for you!
Working as the Sales Ledger Clerk, based in Wakefield. This is a fast paced, striking opportunity for someone who has great attention to detail.
Take a look briefly on your day-to-day duties:
- Maintaining responsibility for the Group Credit Control e-mail addresses, responding to any queries, sending copy invoices/statements, receipting PO's and remittances.
- Working closely with internal colleagues, departments, and clients to resolve queries, face to face and over the telephone.
- Setting up Client accounts in accordance with the company procedure.
- Maintaining in house system, reviewing open calls weekly, providing clients and the Finance Manager with monthly accruals reports.
- Raising high volume of sales invoices and payment applications.
- Preparing the invoicing import sheet daily.
- Maintaining payment application spreadsheets and raising monthly consolidated invoices.
- Managing Clients accounts.
- Resolve any invoice discrepancies.
- Allocating receipts through the invoice discounting facility.
- Weekly Debtors Reports.
- Issuing client statements.
- Bank reconciliations and uploading invoices.
- £20,000 (reviewed after probation)
- AAT Qualification Studies
- Benefit Schemes
- Holidays - 24 days + bank holidays
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.