If you are looking for a new challenge in a highly successful, growing business then this could be the role for you.
With a salary paying £18,000 - £20,000, you will be based in Huddersfield, working as a Sales Ledger Assistant for a hardworking, close knit team.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Help to chase overdue payments from our account customers, and monitor overdue debts.
- Set up Direct Debit payments for business customers.
- Deal with any queries that relate to invoices raised, undertaking the necessary checks and taking action as required.
- Resolve payment problems as well as resolve problems when items have not been delivered.
- Allocate payments to both business and insurance customers.
- Send the required monthly insurance statement to the relevant companies and deal with any queries as a result.
- Process purchase orders for account customers, checking that they match, carrying out the necessary checks for first time and repeat orders.
- Check company bank accounts, downloading information daily, allocating payments received to the relevant sales orders, and highlight any due payments.
- Process refunds including BACS, VAT and PayPal
- Manage chargebacks, dealing with as required, including recording when information has been received from the bank, request proof of delivery, and defend accordingly.
- Ensure all post within the company is opened and distributed accordingly.
- Ensure that cheques are logged in the Company paying in book
- Carry out any other duties as required for the role.
- Previous experience & knowledge of Sales Ledger - ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience working within an account role - ESSENTIAL
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach
- IT literate and comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free Onsite Parking
- Option to buy additional holiday days
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Flexible working hours
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.