Are you experienced in Accounts Receivable?
If you have a good understanding of Contracts, along with strong Excel skills, this could be the next role for you!
My client based in Harrogate is now looking for a Sales Ledger Administrator to join their finance team. Salary wise offering £22,000 - £27,000, with no extra costs for parking.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Generate sales invoices
- Upload sales invoices to various different portals
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of sales ledger bank accounts
- Weekly reconciliation of the funding account
- Monthly reconciliation of customer accounts
- Allocate cash received to the customer account
- Set up new customers as and when required
- Credit control ensure customers adhere to the agreed terms
- Deal with any customer queries promptly
- Cover for purchase ledger assistant when absent
- Proactively seeking to improve or create processes
- Month end duties such as accruals, deferred income and rebates
Is this you?
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant, AAT, ACCA, CIMA preferred
- QBE with significant experience considered
- Strong Excel skills
- Sage Line 50 knowledge - desired but not essential
Please contact me on or give me a call on 07990 150344 if you're interested in hearing more.