Are you looking to start your journey in finance or do you have experience as a Sales Ledger?
This job can give you the study support you need to progress in your career. If you have good attention to detail and are good with numbers then this business will pay for your AAT studies.
You will be working in East Leeds as a Sales Ledger Assistant for my well known client. The company is growing quickly and there is lots of opportunity for progression. Salary wise they are offering £20,000 - £24,000 and full study support will be offered.
What you will do:
- Produce all sales invoices and sales orders in a timely manner.
- Work closely with colleagues in the wider business to gather the information required for invoicing and payment terms agreed.
- Ensuring that customer balances are paid on time by generating monthly statements and chasing in an appropriate manner.
- Bank and online payment postings and reconciliations for sales items.
- Processing invoices through the sales ordering processing system, and despatching goods from stock.
- Maintaining and reviewing of aged debtors listing by producing an analysis of outstanding money and categorising them by income source and outstanding periods.
- Be the first point of contact for the Finance team in respect of answering customer telephone and email queries.
- Filing and administrative duties.
- Any other task consistent with Sales Ledger as required by the Financial Controller
Is this you?
- Knowledge of Sage 200 and Xero desired but not essential
- Knowledge of Excel
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.
If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry, just send me what you have and we'll go from there.