My client is a young and independently owned IT Reseller based in Birmingham City Centre. They are in the process of relocating to a bigger office and as a result they are looking to hire a Sales Executive.
They are partnered with several Technology and Security vendors including, Cisco, NetApp, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Palo Alto Networks, Aruba, Checkpoint Software, Juniper Networks, VMWare. Last year they generated over £4.5m of turnover, which is very high considering they started only 3 years ago!
As a Sales Executive, you'll be responsible for the full sales lifecycle from finding the opportunity to meeting the customer to meeting the customer with a director and training you will also be able to close deals.
You will work alongside the company directors and you will have real opportunity to grow with the business.
You will also be able to manage Accounts that you bring on, so eventually you will do less new business development and be able to earn money from your existing accounts.
Day to day activities
- Researching potential customers to drive new business
- New business development; cold calling; email marketing
- Achieving KPI's, call targets, and revenue targets
- Booking, organising and hosting customer meetings and technology days
- Account management; quotations; regular customer contact; understanding strategy leading to project-based work
What we are looking for
- Previous sales or customer facing experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Passionate, fun and have the entrepreneurial flare to build your own client base from scratch
- Self-Starter, Quick Learner and Highly organised
- Keen to learn about new and emerging technologies
- Clear and persuasive communicator
- Ability to build rapport with potential new clients as well as strong relationships internally
- Must have a driving license
Benefits for you
- Attractive Salary (negotiable) and Uncapped earning potential
- Attractive Commission Plan
- Exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing business with a clear progression plan
- Continuous training and development
- Company pension once passed probation