CHC Nurse Assessor RMN
Pay TBC (Expected £290 - £310 a day)
Woodrow Mercer have partnered with an NHS client in the Derbyshire area to provide an exciting opportunity for a CHC nurse assessor with an RMN qualification to engage a minimum 3-month contract with the view to extend.
The role will entail assessing patients based on their mental disability and deciding what their needs are to determine whether they are eligible for CHC. The role, which lies outside IR35, pays between £290 and £310 a day.
The ideal candidate will have these essential skills at the minimum:
- Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Experience working within a CCG/CSU
- Extensive knowledge of the national framework for CHC
- Confident in working Independently and within a team
- Previous experience carrying out DST's
- Has 2 years' experience within CHC
- Can work in both with live/retrospective cases
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on 0121 265 4445 or alternatively send your CV to jgreen@woodrowmercer . com
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.