CHC Nurse Assessor - RGN/RMN/RNLD
£300 - £320 per day
Woodrow Mercer have partnered with an NHS client on the South Coast to provide an exciting opportunity for a CHC nurse assessor with an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification to engage in a very flexible interim 6-month contract with a view to extend.
The role will entail assessing patients based on their physical/mental/learning disability by clearing a 6-month backlog of cases. The role, which lies outside IR35, pays £300 - £320 a day DOE and is set to begin at the start of January.
The ideal candidate will have these essential skills at the minimum:
- Qualified Registered Adult Nurse (RGN)
- Or Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Or Qualified Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
- Experience working within a CCG/CSU
- Extensive knowledge of the national framework for CHC
- Confident in working Independently and within a team
- Proven success as an interim
- Has 2 years' experience within CHC
- Can work in both live/retrospective cases
- Recent work experience as a CHC Nurse Assessor
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on 0121 265 4445 or alternatively send your CV to jgreen @ woodrow mercer . com
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you will receive High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.