RGN/ RMN/ RNLD CHC Assessor
East of England
Pay £300 - £330 DOE
We have recently been in talks with one of our very good clients in the East of England where there is a requirement for an RGN, RMN and LD Nurse to engage a 3-month contract with the view to extend. The role is paying between £300 and £330 a day depending on your experience and qualifications.
The Role will entail joining the live referral team and carrying out assessments in the community to check eligibility of patients for continuing healthcare dependant on their physical/mental/learning disability.
The successful candidate will have these skills at the minimum:
- Registered nurse with either Adult Nursing, Mental Health or Learning Disability experience
- Ability to travel to assessments
- Experience carrying out DST's and checklists
- Previous experience working in a CCG
- Previous direct experience within CHC
- Dual qualified or experience in 2 or more areas
- Experience in PHB's or D2A
- Over 2 years with direct experience in CHC
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1-week notice period
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on "0121 265 4445" or alternatively send your CV to jgreen@woodrowmercer . com
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.