RGN CHC Assessor
Pay £1,100 per week (after tax)
We have recently been in talks with one of our very good clients in the North-West of England where there is a requirement for an RGN Nurse to engage a 3-month contract with the view to extend. The role is paying £1,100 per week (after tax) and is Inside IR35.
The Role will entail joining the live referral team and carrying out assessments in the community to check eligibility of patients for continuing healthcare dependant on their disability as well as carrying out reviews of patients undergoing a care plan.
The successful candidate will have these skills at the minimum:
- Registered nurse with Adult Nursing experience
- Ability to travel to assessments
- Experience carrying out DST's and checklists/reviews
- Previous experience working in a CCG
- Previous direct experience within CHC
- Dual qualified or experience in 2 or more areas of nursing
- Experience in PHB's or D2A
- Over 2 years with direct experience in CHC
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1-week notice period
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on "0121 265 4445" or alternatively send your CV to jgreen@woodrowmercer . com
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.