RGN Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor
Pay TBC (expected £290 - £300)
The healthcare team at Woodrow Mercer have had a brand-new opportunity come across our desk for a Band 6 RGN CHC Assessor around the West Midlands area to engage a minimum 3-month contract that is inside the IR35.
The role will involve traveling in and around the community and carrying out live referral assessments utilising the Decision Support Tool and assessing a patient needs based on their physical ability. This role does involve travelling in the community so being remote is necessary; The role also offers potential for a day or two working from home.
Necessary traits of the successful candidate:
- Registered Adult Nurse (RGN)
- Previous experience carrying out DST Assessments
- Direct experience within Continuing Healthcare
- Extensive knowledge of the national framework for CHC
- Ability to travel distance to assessments
- Over 2 years' experience as a CHC Assessor
- Previous work as a Band 7 in CHC
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £100)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on 0121 265 4445 or alternatively send your CV
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.