CHC Nurse Assessor RGN - £300 per day - Oxford
Woodrow Mercer have partnered with an NHS client in the Sheffield area to provide an exciting opportunity for a CHC nurse assessor with an RGN qualification to engage a minimum 3 month contract with the view to extend.
The role will entail assessing patients based on their physical and deciding what their needs are to determine whether they are eligible for CHC. The role, which lies outside IR35, pays £300 a day.
The ideal candidate will have these essential skills at the minimum:
- Qualified Registered Adult Nurse (RGN)
- Experience working within a CCG/CSU
- Extensive knowledge of the national framework for CHC
- Confident in working Independently and within a team
- Has 2 years' experience within CHC
- Can work in both with live/retrospective cases
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please send your CV
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.