Resource Manager - Woodrow Mercer Learning
Woodrow Mercer Learning are currently recruiting on behalf of an award-winning global management consulting firm for a Resource Manager to join their fast-paced and high performing team based in London.
Not only will you play an important part in supporting the growth of this organisation, you will also have the opportunity to help shape and take ownership of their innovative and highly reputable resourcing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of resources, ensuring all business units are receiving the highest level of support and being challenged to make the right staffing decisions.
- Having full ownership of the resource management strategy.
- Identifying and driving improvements across the staffing process.
- Ensuring a best in class end-to-end Associate experience.
- Owning the feedback loop between the business and the associate for all resource selections.
If this is something you are interested in hearing more about, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Victoria Martin at