Resource Coordinator - Management Consulting - Woodrow Mercer - London
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of a top ranked, award winning global management consultancy based in London, who are recruiting for a resource coordinator to join their small but talented resource management team.
In this role you will support the consulting business staffing consultants to projects or associates where appropriate.
Your responsibilities will be split into two parts, which include:
- Coordinate all staffing activity across the firm
- Build relationships with Partners, Directors and other senior managers
- Collate data and MI and report findings
- Liaise with resource manager to understand current people needs and project pipeline
- Organise weekly staffing calls with relevant business units
- Maintaining relationships with associates
- Collate feedback on associates from business and associates to business in return
- Screening candidates in line with client requirements
- Coordinate interviews or calls with associates
This role would suit a candidate with experience in coordinating staffing, contract recruitment, or high-volume internal resourcing ideally in a professional services or management consultancy firm, although any relevant experience in the above regardless of sector is welcomed.
To be successful in the role:
- Experience either in a recruitment or a staffing/resourcing department - contract or high volume permanent
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at one time
- Credibility and able to communicate at all levels (written and verbal)
- Adaptability, flexible and creative
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
In return you'll be joining a growing, top ranked consultancy firm with an excellent culture and reputation for how they treat their staff along side personal development, an excellent salary, benefits and bonus.
For more information please speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer on 0121 265 4445.