Research & Development Lead - Leadership Consulting - London, UK
Perhaps you are a consulting psychologist looking to make an in-house move? Maybe you are a research expert with a psychology background and a deep interest in organisational leadership? Maybe you are both the above or somewhere in between, but most importantly you are looking to join a top-flight leadership consultancy known for their scientific approach that gets outstanding results for world class clients and that also offer you a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits along with a supportive culture that enables career progression.
A new position has become available for a research & development lead to join the business in London on a permanent basis. Working as part of a global team you will contribute to enhancing all services lines across the company, collaborating with team members and consultants through research, validation, design and development of frameworks, tools as well as new IP and thought leadership papers.
Required experience, skills & qualifications:
- Degree/MSc/PhD in related field i.e. psychology, organisation behaviour, leadership, HR M
- Experience in research & development in a commercial setting, ideally consulting
- Analytical (quantitative & qualitative data sets)
- Ability to identify insights that can create new thought leadership
- Comfortable working as an independent contributor as well as a wider collaborator
- Track record of creating frameworks and tools to enhance the full suite of products & services
For more information please speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer.
Psychology, occupational psychology, organisational psychology, organisation behaviour, human resources, research and development, R&D