Research & Development Lead - London - Management consulting (Leadership Advisory)
Woodrow Mercer are currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious global leadership consultancy based in London. Due to continuing growth, a position has become available to support the global head of coaching with research, developing new products, frameworks as well as statistical analysis.
Working as part of a small team you will lead on research (primary and secondary) providing insights into how to improve the coaching services line, measurement of client engagement success (ROI), evaluate and validate current practise areas and potential new ones, develop frameworks and intellectual property, interpret your research and present your findings to the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of researching (primary and secondary) - ideally related to leadership development or coaching
- Be able to develop or co-design frameworks and new intellectual property
- Be capable of evaluating and validating current as well as new service offerings
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data
- Be confident reporting findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Be an excellent individual contributor, but work effectively in a small, fluid and collaborative team
- Have experience of R&D ideally in a leadership development advisory firm, or HR Consulting firm related to leadership or coaching activity
- A degree in psychology/organisation behaviour/human resources, or a keen interest in the field
In return you will be offered an outstanding salary, bonus, professional development budget, career progression and the chance to join a leading organisation with a reputation for first class work.
For more information, please contact Stephen Broadley on 0121 265 4445.