Job Title: Senior Administrator / Regional Vaccination Operations Centre Inbox Manager (RVOCIM)
Shift pattern - 8-8, Monday - Sunday
Contract Type: 3 months contract
Agenda to Change: Band 5
Location: South East, remote, home-based working
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be part of making history! This job is to help with the roll out of the COVID-19 vaccination across the South East and we are looking for hardworking, motivated people to come on board.
This role is working for the NHS CSU South, Central and West, focusing on delivering the COVID-19 vaccination across the region. You will work as part of a team in delivering an efficient and effective Business Management Support service.
As a the (RVOCIM) key responsibilities will include:
- Organise and manage documentation for meetings and events, including preparation of agendas and minutes of meetings, tracking actions and timeframes as appropriate.
- Ensure the Directors team have been briefed and have the required documentation for all meetings/events.
- Organise and produce reports, papers, presentations, and other similar documentation in accordance with organisational timeframes.
- Provide effective diary management for Senior Managers and the team, ensuring that appointments are planned and coordinated, and run to schedule. Use independent judgement to prioritise the high-level completing demands to ensure an appropriate balance in the daily scheduling in line with preferences, responsibilities, or project plans.
- Organise and plan meetings and events as directed, including sending invitations, booking venues, making travel arrangements, arranging speakers, and providing relevant papers and material. Provide high quality support to ensure they are managed and delivered effectively.
What we need from you:
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in specialist area such as senior administration.
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
- Excellent planning and organising capabilities, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Experience in a similar healthcare / administration position is desirable
- Be a self-starter and able to stay motivated and focused whilst working from home
If you are interested, please apply by contacting Olivia Jones by email email@example.com