Global Manufacturing company is seeking IT Regional Operational Supervisor
IT Operation supervisor you are responsible for leading a team of IT Operations staff to effectively manage Level 1 ,2 and 3 support for all IT incident and enhancement requests, and support change management, development and all infrastructure and network projects in the for your region. Working under the leadership of the IT Operations Manager, Europe to prioritise efforts and maintain service level agreements.
You will be a key contributor to the maintenance of service level agreements and driving the delivery of the IT Operations deployment matrix in your region, including updates to local area networks, IT operating environments and IT development.
Technical skills and Qualifications:
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in IT operations/infrastructure and application support
- Prior experience in managing and supporting MES system very helpful
- Knowledge in database would be beneficial
- Maintenance and programming of peripheral devices as printers and barcode-scanners
- Experience in network-development as well as multithreading/multitasking
- Certified Service Management ITIL with solid experience in delivering outstanding customer service.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow will be advantages but not mandatory
- Leading change management and delivery of best practice, best cost, pan European IT operations in a manufacturing environment