Recruitment Services Team Leader (12-month FTC), 30 hours PW - Birmingham - Woodrow Mercer
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of a global name management consultancy based in Central Birmingham, who are seeking a Recruitment Services Team Leader to manage a high performing team of 8 in their talent shared services centre.
- People management of 8
- Coaching for high performance
- Quality checking pre and post hire onboarding checks
- Process improvements
- Creation of onboarding plans for new hires
- Create weekly and monthly MI reports on recruitment data
- Chair calls and workshops with stakeholders
- Identify challenges in recruiting and make recommendations for solutions
- End to end recruitment experience - (perhaps in-house, RPO or high-volume agency recruitment, pre and post hire)
- Team leader and people management experience
- Able to build relationships and mentor team members
- Able to show where you have improved processes in recruitment/onboarding
- Highly competent on excel
- Ideally degree educated minimum
In return for your skills and experience, you will be joining a high performing team in a diverse, supportive environment with genuine career development opportunities, along side an excellent salary and benefits.
For more information, please contact Victoria Martin at Woodrow Mercer on 0121 265 4445.