Are you a self-motivated individual, looking for an exciting opportunity within a vibrant company?
Perhaps you're frustrated that your current employer is not giving you enough responsibility and you're looking for new opportunities to progress?
My client based in Thirsk are now looking for a Receptionist to join their growing team.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Answering the phone and dealing with incoming calls/queries in a pro-active positive manner
- Meeting and greeting customers and visitors
- Selling merchandise - keeping up stock levels
- Liaise with the Sales Team/Workshop Manager to book in service and warranty works
- Maintain the reception area, staff kitchen, including the hospitality and merchandise areas
- Log details from weekly time sheets
- Give administrative support to the sales and finance teams
- Assist with Health & Safety for the company
- Finance department filing
- Ordering of Stationery supplies, refreshments, staff uniform, furniture
- Assist with Dealer Web
- Oversee wastage/cleaning
- Postal Duties
- Taking card payments from customers
- Attend Trade shows if required
- Other General duties as requested
- Liaise with IT support on behalf of all staff
- IT ordering
- Copiers and Printers monitoring, maintenance organisation and orders
Is this you?
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to work under pressure.
- To have an eye for detail, being precise and accurate at all times
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship building skills.
- Motivation to hit deadlines and exceed targets.
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.